Didn’t make an intro for this week’s posts topic so I’m winging it until I get 5 done.
We’ll start again Monday with a hot topic.
For now, I got some goodies for you guys. First up, I got a email from Amazon saying I need to use my affiliates or lose them so I would like to use them, but I need your help, pumpkineers.
I’m going to leave some links below that I get a few pennies from if you use it. The links are amazon products I use or wear, but you don’t have to necessarily buy these items for this to work.
Simply use the link to access Amazon and you’ll be supporting this awesome blogger whom you love so much with whatever you purchase. Here are the links below.
- Minimalism Art, Classic Notebook Journal. My to-do list is in here. They’re awesome and pick any color and save the environment.
- Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen. These are my go to basic pens. Some people use Bic. I like this better. I think you would too!
- Moleskine Go Pen Ballpoint Pen, 1.0mm Point, Black. These funny looking pens are my fav right now. I love the shape. Give something new a shot.
- Hamoery Natural Tiger Eye Stone Bead Bracelets For Men (Set1). This is the cool tigereye bracelet you see me wearing on most of my photos. They’re great for fashion and empowerment of yourself.
- Casio G-Shock Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Green, 55 (Model: GD400-9CR). The big, tough looking watch I also sport in my photos. Comes in other colors too!
- Bose SoundSport Free, True Wireless Earbud. I wear these bad boys on a day to day. They’re great and come with several inserts to fit.
- Last, but not least. You can buy my book, UNIVERSING and read an awesome story and support the impeccable author that wrote it. Haha!
Thanks for reading. Thanks for sticking by me. And thanks for your incredible support. I love you all and I’ll see you next post!