This week, I’ve decided to pour my heart and soul into this passion of mine. Getting words on the page is one of life’s greatest pleasures for me and I’ve been robbing myself of that feeling.
This is the part where you say “Shame on you, Trey, for starving your imagination all while cracking under the pressure of everyday living. SHAAAAAME!”.
So here’s what’s coming down the pipeline in the next few weeks.
- Life advice from my personal experiences.
- “Tale of the day” section being added to the blog.
- Possible rebranding of the blog to match said changes.
- My self publishing journey to help others do the same.
- New, exciting ways to rock out with all of you through engagement. (Say “I do” without all the pesky wedding planning).
- And much more as my thoughts evolve!
The goal is to have fun with the process of becoming what we are meant to be by accepting our passion. Hopefully, I can inspire others to grow in that direction to help spread purpose and happiness.